- Cultural Exchange
- Support for Foreigners
- Global Citizen Education
- International Cooperation
Youth Global Education
Cultural Diversity Training: Meeting the World at School
This is an educational program in world cultural understanding in which foreign instructors and Korean interpreters visit schools to introduce their-instructor’s language, culture, history, etc. to students and conduct hands-on activities. This program aims to help create positive perceptions of a multicultural society.
- Kindergarten, elementary, middle, and high school students in Gwangju, Jeollanam-do, and Jeollabuk-do.
- Country introduction and culture experience program.
Job Experience Program
This job experience program introduces the Gwangju International Center and various international exchange projects to youth.
- Program Content
- Talks on the topic of international exchange and interviews with Korean and international workers and volunteers.
- International Support Team (062-226-3732)