- Cultural Exchange
- Support for Foreigners
- Global Citizen Education
- International Cooperation
Comprehensive Support for Foreigners
Daily Life Counseling for Foreigners
The GIC’s counseling service offers information on all aspects of living in Gwangju, including tourism, labor, education, housing, and medical care, for foreigners residing in Korea and provides support to help them adjust to life in Korea by helping to resolve difficulties.
Counseling requests accepted by in-person visits to the GIC, phone, or online.
Analysis of consultation contents and information search by GIC staff, interns, and/or volunteers.
Response sent within 72 hours and connection with a relevant organization.
Cooperation with the relevant organization.
One-Stop Counseling Day
Experts in various fields are invited to One-Stop Councrling Day to help solve inquiries on living in Gwangju.
- International residents in Korea
- Korean, English
- Twice a year (first and second halves of the year)
- Areas of Inquiry
- Administration, labor, visa, law, medical care (oral examination, psychological counseling), and others.
- International Support Team (062-226-2733 / email@example.com)
The Gwangju Guide Website
The Gwangju Guide website is designed for foreigners visiting or living in Gwangju as a place to obtain useful information about Gwangju. It is available in two languages: English and Chinese.