- Cultural Exchange
- Support for Foreigners
- Global Citizen Education
- International Cooperation
International Exchange Events
Gwangju International Community Week
Gwangju International Community Week is a global cultural festival where one can experience food, culture, traditional performances, and costumes from various countries around the world, all in one place. The Global Planning Team, consisting of international residents in Gwangju, directly plans and manages the event to create a diverse and rich event.
- Koreans and foreigners residing in Gwangju
- Every October
- Global food and culture experience, global community and international support organizations, traditional performances and talent show, counseling service, flea market, and more.
- International Support Team (062-226-2733)
Customized Tour for Local and International Residents
Using the local and foreign networks built up since its establishment in 1999, The GIC provides customized tours to foreigners visiting Gwangju and Jeollanam-do to suit the purpose and characteristics of their visit.
- oreign groups or individuals who require customized tours (10 people or more per tour)
- Available languages
- Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese
- Guides and management personnel, experiences and activity planning, connections to relevant institutions (including travel insurance), communications regarding transportation and accommodation, and reports
- International Support Team (062-226-2732)