○ Levels: Beginner and Intermediate
○ Textbook: Active Korean 1, 2, 3
○ Registration via: https://forms.gle/UkNN7u3Pzectbxvs9
○ Registration: -11/28, 2023
○ Semester: 12/02/2023 - 11/18/2024 (Sat., 10 weeks), No classes on 12/30
○ Target: GIC Members (50,000 KRW/ YEAR)
○ Tuition Fee: 150,000 KRW
○ Transfer Account:
○ Inquiry: Sukang Kim, email@example.com, 062-226-2733
Level 1 -> Active Korean 1
Level 2 -> Active Korean 2
Level 3 -> Active Korean 3
- If you want to sign up for the membership, please submit the ONLINE APPLICATION on the GIC website: https://gic.or.kr/eng?contentId=72605ca2a17052e690296d549b56717d
- If you want to check the contents of the textbooks, please click here: https://www.twoponds.co.kr/en/active
- All classes are held in person at the Gwangju International Center:
5, Jungang-ro 196 beon-gil, Dong-gu, Gwangju/ 광주광역시 동구 중앙로196번길 5.
- Paying tuition fees as early as possible will help us confirm whether to open classes or not.
- Class opens if four or more people register for the class, with a maximum of 10 students per class.
- Cancellation is possible no later than one day before the start of the course. After the course begins, amount of refund varies by number of weeks after the start of the course. No refund available more than three weeks after the course begins.