Call for Participants for the 2023 Gwangju International Student Supporters ( ~ April 19)
- 1211 회
★ Application Period
- April 5 (Wed.) - April 19 (Wed.)
★ Recruitment Process
- Application through Google Form → Application Review
→ Announcement of final successful applicants
- April 20 (Thu.)
※List of selected applicants will be available at the Gwangju
International Center homepage as well as individual notice.
★ Launching Ceremony
- April 24 (Mon.) Gwangju City Hall 14:00-17:00
※ Compulsory for students selected as supporters.
★ Number of participants
- 30 people
- International students currently studying in universities in
- International students who are active in social media
(YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Blogs).
- International students who can attend the 2023 International
Student Day event on-site.
- International students who are interested in promoting Gwangju
in their countries and participating in the 2023 Gwangju Biennale
- Participate in the 2023 Gwangju International Students Day
- Attend and manage the 2023 Gwangju International Students Day
- Promote the 2023 Gwangju International Students Day and
Gwangju Biennale Pavilion events online (SNS).
★ Activity Period
- April 24 (Mon.) - May 21 (Sun.)
- Support for supporter's activities
- Supporter activities certificate
- Awards for excellent supporters
- Moon Jung-ah (Gwangju International Center Senior Coordinator)